It’s said that this simple Russian recipe has ability to help women reduce their waistline size 1 cm a day, and it is easy to prepare with inexpensive ingredients, explained by The famous Russian fit therapist Dr. Irina Stefanovska.
How to Prepare This World’s Newest Hit Diet
– 125g of horseradish
– 3 unsprayed lemons
– 3 tablespoons of raw honey
Chop the horseradish and grind it well in a blender.
Wash the lemon well, cut it into cubes and remove the seeds.
Add the lemon and honey into the blender, mix them well and you will get a homogenous mixture.
Save the mixture in a glass jar and store it in the fridge.
How to use:
Have one tablespoon of this balm 2 times a day, take it with meals. You will see the result after 3 weeks.
What Makes This Recipe So Effective In Promoting Weight Loss
The secret for this simple recipe is mainly in the horseradish, claimed by Dr. Irina Stefanovska.
This vegetable contains several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, B vitamins, iron, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus.
For weight loss:
- It’s super low in calories, and almost had no fat.
- It has omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids which are viral in boosting your metabolism.
- It’s high in fiber and also rich in protein, this will stimulate the satiety feeling without getting more calories or fats.
It’s not only help you lose extra pounds, but also good for your health in many ways:
1. It’s packed with antioxidants, which are important to boost the immune system, fight several types of infections and prevent diseases.
2. It aids in the absorption of calcium, thus helping repair and rebuild bones.
3. It has a good amount of fiber to aid in digestion process and prevent constipation.
4. It contains a good amount of glucosinolates, which helps detox the body effectively. This is also an antioxidant that is beneficial in the defense of cancerous growth.
5. It is a good source of potassium, which is essential to keep your heart healthy by lowering the blood pressure.
6. It has strong anti-bacterial quality, makes it a good defense against several bacterial infections.
Additional list of its benefits:
- Helps to clear congestion caused by cold, allergy or illness;
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis;
- Stimulates urination;
- Increases energy levels in body;
- Eliminates the risk of neural tube defects;
- Helps relieve water retention;
- Its oils has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Helps liver function.
- Relieves joints and muscles pain;
- Natural cure for toothache;
- Treats skin discolorations;
- Stimulates hair growth.
Natural News Blogs News Feed